|Name: Prof. Arch. Marina Fumo |
Tf.: +39 3483308458
Name: Ing. Arch. Gigliola D’Angelo
Tf.: +39 3382941921
Brief description of the project
The project focuses on surveying the current state of primary schools in Naples and Madrid, to identify the most important functional problems, providing energy and sensory solutions. The interaction between different disciplines, from the most technical and constructive, to those that operate in the sensorial, emotional and social fields, aims to develop a “university for the community” which, thanks to a real interaction between students and teachers, will allow to detect problems and provide applications of real solutions.
Sustainable Development Goals
The project is carried out while respecting the Sustainable Development Goals of the Agenda 2030. Our aim is to satisfy the quality of education (Goal 4) and sustainable city and communities (Goal 11), in the path of Cluster 2 “Culture, creativity and inclusive society” of the Horizon Europe programme to protect the planet and improve lives and prospects of everyone. We aim to implementing functional, energetical and sensorial solutions related to the use of colour to ensure better learning spaces and comfortable places where children, teachers and school staff can spend their time.
It will affect all students, teachers and everyone involved in the chosen community.
Activities to be carried out by students
- WORKSHOP EELISA School Week whit ES (Engineering Students) and PSC (Primary School Community)
- Workshop with students of Engineering from Università di Napoli Federico II and Escuela Politécnica de Madrid during 6 days in collaboration with primary school of Napoles and Madrid.
- Day 1
- acceptance of group of students from different universities and presentation of workshop ESW objectives, teaching staff and tutors
- visit and knowledge of site and building
- Day 2
- meeting with primary students, his parents, teachers, staff
- interviews registration (voice, video…)
- photo reportage
- notebook creation in order to evaluate a SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) of the school building
- Day 3
- discussion and brainstorming of all university students of Engineering in order to make a proposal to improve the comfort functional and sensitive of the school interior and exterior spaces
- Day 4
- in the morning definition of design activities and in the afternoon presentation to the school community to compare different points of view and check the Engineering students’ proposals
- Day 5
- all the Engineering Students organize the best way to simulate the modifications proposed for the exploitation of the time life in the primary school, supporting by teachers and tutors in order to present the final work to the School Community
- Day 6
- presentation of final design work by Engineering students to the Primary School Community
- Day 1