- Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy and project development company with a dedicated focus on developing renewable energy. Blue Power Partners is supporting worldwide leading developers, asset owners, and technology companies within origination, development, construction, and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX and storage projects.
- We are expanding our activities and currently looking for a new Real Estate & Land Acquisition Specialist to join our talented team in Spain. Last year, we welcomed 250 employees worldwide, hereof 14 new talented colleagues within the Spanish team.
- You will become part of our Spanish onshore development team, which is engaged in the development of onshore wind, solar, storage, and PtX projects. The team spans a wide range of competencies and provides due diligence and accelerator services, development management services such as project management, supply chain & procurement, civil & electrical engineering, commercial and business case evaluations, etc.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Participate in the development of large-scale hybrid renewable projects.
- Hybrid work to achieve a great work-life balance.
- Career development framework.
- Social benefits.
- Zaragoza or Madrid preferably.
- Flexibility is one of our main values and we have a hybrid culture that means we combine remote and home office work. Our premises are at WTCZ building- Zaragoza. However, some colleagues work 100% remotely, coming to our premises on a regular basis.
ABOUT THE JOB
- The role includes a great variety of topics, and you must expect to be involved in projects outside your usual area of expertise. Therefore, the right candidates show a high level of agility and perseverance combined with a natural curiosity and passion for acquiring new knowledge.
- Design and implementation of land acquisition strategies and plans for new wind development sites.
- Collaboration with permitting specialists, engineers, and scientists to determine whether sites are suitable for new developments.
- Collaboration with developers on monitoring the land acquisition status.
- Generate drawings in GIS for monitoring land required for project development.
- Creation of land lease agreements sheets with landowner’s information, land area affected compensations, etc.
- Evaluation, tracking, and generation of reports on land acquisition status.
- Powered by BLUE POWER PARTNERS CONFIDENTIAL
- Blue Power Partners Calle María Zambrano 31, Edificio WTC Torre Este planta 12ª, 50018, Zaragoza https://bluepowerpartners.com/
- Preferably, we expect you to enrich our business with the following experience and skills:
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in environment or agricultural engineering.
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in renewable energy development or construction.
- Solid understanding of legal wording applied to land lease agreements.
- General knowledge of land definitions and legislation (agricultural, urban, building).
- Basic knowledge of GIS tools.
- Besides, you contribute with the following personal traits:
- Results-oriented and agile while working with many tasks and short deadlines.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Organized, accurate, and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (written and verbal).
APPLICATION AND CONTACT
- Learn more and apply for our position: https://app.elvium.com/en/positions/20152/job_posting
- For additional information, please send your resume in English and contact Carolina Perez, HR Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org