The research projects where AgSystems currently is most active are presented here. Each may be related to more than one research line, and the number of researchers participating is variable. To obtain more information please click on the project of your interest:
- Using sensors to support the introduction of legumes for improving the sustainability of Spanish rotations by enhancing efficiency of nitrogen and water use (RESUENA)
- Solutions for improving Agroecosystem and Crop Efficiency for water and nutrient use (SolACE)
- Effect of catch crops during intercropping of maize on the use of water and nitrogen.
- Modelling and 3D visualisation of crops with a parametric L-Systems.
- Climate change impact on the cropping systems of the Iberian Peninsula.
- Agro-forestry model for the simulation of Dehesa systems.
- Modelling and management of super-intensive olive plantations.
- NTOOLBOX: toolbox of cost-effective strategies for on-farm reductions in N losses to water.
- Designing InnoVative plant teams for Ecosystem Resilience and agricultural Sustainability” DIVERSify