AgSystems’ research group provides various services to private and public companies. Contracts and agreements are signed to channel the transfer of knowledge from the University to the production sector or to specific interested sectors of society.
These are some examples of the services given:
- Studies on nitrate leaching and strategies for its control in areas declared vulnerable to nitrate pollution.
- Design and technical management of the Centre for Olive Production of the Comunidad de Madrid.
- Crop viability studies for companies or public bodies.
- Technical assessment on design and management of commercial farms.
- Effect of nitrification inhibitors on residual N and Nitrogen use efficiency