As part of our EELISA Community, we are working on the following Sustainable Development Goals:
- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- Involve society in the need to advance in sustainable development models based on science, engineering and technology, transferring knowledge, improving scientific culture and combating misinformation in these areas
- To develop artistic and cultural competencies in science and engineering students.
- To combine science and art: to show the union between science, technique, engineering and architecture with any artistic manifestation.
- To take advantage of art and its abilities to enhance the understanding and motivation of technical and scientific concepts.
Ensuring inclusive and quality education for all and promoting lifelong learning
Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
Promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth, employment and decent work for all
Reduce inequality within and among countries
Promoting just, peaceful and inclusive societies