An EELISA Credential is the “academic materialization” of the students’ involvement in the innovative and transformative learning experiences offered by the EELISA Communities as SSERIES. It is a passport, certified, fraud-free, and IT-based, in which students collect the evidence (“badges”) of their contribution to social challenge solving processes.
EELISA credentials are like a passport of learning outcomes which includes multiple learning badges. A badge comprises and combines the information which SDG and which learning outcomes an EELISA activity provide.
Be part of SSERIES activities and you will be elegible to get an EELISA credential
CREDENTIAL AWARDING SYSTEM
Credential = Recognition of knowledge and skills acquired by participants in EELISA community activities.
A progressive and cumulative system = badges collected according to levels of impact (1 to 5) on the 17 UNs sustainable development goals.
THE IMPACT LEVELS
5 impact levels:
- 1 = discovery (e.g. attending a conference)
- 2 = knowledge (e.g. attending a lecture with exercises and scenarios)
- 3 = engagement (e.g. organizing a public communication)
- 4 = action (e.g. propose a project)
- 5 = transformation (e.g. implement a transforming action with key performance indicators)
The impact levels correspond to a progression in the knowledge acquired and skills implemented (=learning objectives). This progressiveness exists in the pedagogical methods and the assessment methods.