In SSERIES, we love to measure the impact caused by the actions developed by our students.
This evaluation can take place through different activities, such as:
- Participation in courses, workshops, conferences, citizen laboratories… aimed at the general public, initiating students as trainers and transmitters of their knowledge.
- Participation in open activities: creation of open materials, contests, performances…
- Development of actions that relate science with art, dance, music and other aspects that allow the development of artistic skills of students.
- Sharing of experiences
- Generation of real-world problem solutions involving optimization of one or more of the aspects of sustainability, namely economic, environmental and social.
- A diverse team of academia-external agents will combine ideas from different disciplines including some basic science to solve interdisciplinary and inter-university challenges.
- The search for a faithful and efficient communication of the results to the general public in contact with the media.
- Case studies of misinformation in collaboration with the media.
- Design and development of a game to train critical thinking.
- Participation in crowdsourcing contest: cases of misinformation on sustainability.
- Dissemination of good practices through social networks.
Students participating in SSERIES will be elegible to get an EELISA credential