S-SC focuses on technology for societal challenges as the three universities share technology excellence framed in societies needed of innovative responses to new challenges.
It also aims to:
1. Enhance and deepen the cooperation with other Spanish and Latin American Universities with the S-SC platform as the base.
2. Special focus in cutting edge research, development and innovation around the fields of interest for the S-SC (see right column).
3. In general promote university-industry cooperation among China, Spain and Latin America and Caribbean Region.
- Aerospace engineering
- Architecture and urban planning
- Civil engineering
- Earth sciences
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Management and economics technology-based
- Materials engineering
- Renewable energy
- Software engineering and computer science