- To Tongji: Shanghai S&T Commission (below 35 years)
- To China: China Academy of Sciences: 1-2 years / National Sciences Foundation
Junior Professors at Tongji
- PhD + 3 year experience + below 38/42/3-year full-time recruitment contract for first term.
National High-end Foreign Experts Recruitment Program
- 2/3 months per year / 3 years
- Current High-end Foreign Expert:
National 1,000 Talents Recruitment Program
- 9 months per year / 5 years
China Academy of Sciences
- Fellowship for Distinguished Scientist / Visiting Scientist – 1/12 months
Shanghai S&T Commission
- Excellent Leaders of Research Programs (under 50)
European Research Council
- Starting grants / Consolidation grants / Advanced grants
- Contact OPE (Office of European Projects) at UPM
The research activities of the UPM in collaboration with Asian countries (China in particular) are expanding thanks to the opportunity provided both by the experience accumulated in relationships with universities, research centers and research institutes that are partners of the UPM in Asia and the increasing availability of own funds from these countries and from the European Union focused on cooperation in research with various Asian countries.
It is precisely this call that aims to contribute to further increasing these cooperative research actions by eliminating the barrier posed by the launch of a joint research proposal from the UPM with a partner from an Asian country. Thus, this aid comes to complement those already existing in the Vice-Rector’s Office for Academic Strategy and Internationalization that cover trips by professors and stays of researchers to and from Asian countries for research and teaching purposes, and that can be used as preliminary steps in the establishment of the collaboration.
The purpose of the call is to finance exploratory projects and actions with research groups at universities, research centers and institutes in Asia that have a collaboration agreement with the UPM for cooperative research seed projects.