UPM has launched an International call for the recruitment of 12 Early-Stage researchers (ESRs) under the scope of SDGine project funded by EU and Spanish Industrial partners. The participation of industrial financial partners in PhD theses will lead to the completion of an Industrial Doctorate.
One of these opportunities will focus on Advanced Networking issues in the area of designing novel networks functions, architectures and protocols based on programmable data planes hosted by RSTI with the co-fund by Telefonica I+D.
Working conditions for the selected students will include:
- 36-month employment contract with UPM.
- Status as MSCA fellows for the duration of the 36-month contracts.
- Incorporation to the corresponding research unit. Office and laboratory space. Collaborative environment. The necessary infrastructure, equipment, and material will be provided for the implementation of the PhD thesis.
- Academic, industrial, international, national, and regional partnerships.
- Administrative support.
- Welcoming service. Career development monitoring and training; attendance and participation in conferences, workshops, and/or courses.
- Support on job and post-doctoral positions searching. Encouragement of venture creation and self-employment.
- Gross annual salary of 32.590,82€ or 27.810,71€ depending on family allowance (details in guide for applicants) plus a research budget to cover additional cost (fees for conferences, journals, etc)
Call opening: 21 June 2021
Deadline for applications: 21 August 2021
Final Results: 13 December 2021
Thesis Projects start: Before 13 March 2022