- Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries.
- The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services.
- It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies.
- In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
- In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of 5.4 billion euro, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- SAM is a leading international sensory and consumer research specialist of Eurofins group. We have own offices in Hamburg, Lausanne, Munich, Paris, Milan, Aix-en-Provence, Shanghai, Turin, Rennes, Casablanca, Zurich and Barcelona, and a global network of 120 partners in more than 60 countries worldwide. We offer to our clients with descriptive, qualitative and quantitative market research approaches the entire methodological span of sensory analysis and consumer research.
- At our headquarters in Barcelona we are looking for a competent and committed team member helping to drive forward the group’s growth.
- You will be our new team member, if you are pro-active person and fulfil the following roles with pleasure and enthusiasm:
- Business Development for sensory and consumer research projects, working directly with the Managing Director.
- Create and nurture new and existing business relationships.
- Detection and follow up of opportunities for new projects.
- Present and explain our portfolio to potential clients.
- Write and discuss proposals and contracts for collaboration.
- We expect you to have a university degree with proved experience and knowledge on sensory and consumer studies (qualitative and quantitative) of 5-10 years, performed in Spain. Knowledge on statistical analysis. Very good skills in communication, informatics and web tools. Excellent communication skills written and speaking in Spanish and English are essential. As well availability to eventually travel.
- You will join full-time a young team attaining excellent results, located in the heart of Barcelona and working in a fascinating field. We offer a six-month contract (to be continued) and remuneration according to profile.
- If you are interested and available to start as soon as possible, then please contact Patricia Silva by e-mail sending your CV (with photo) and motivation letter to:
- SAM Sensory & Marketing International Spain
- Dr. Patricia Silva email@example.com
- C. Ausiàs March, 148-150
- 08013 Barcelona