- INVENIAM is an impact advisory firm with a market-leading competence in technology-based transactions and public funding in Life Sciences, Energy and Sustainability. Either serving technology originators or corporates, Inveniam’s services include technology scouting and assessment, public funding preparation and management, strategic consulting and corporate finance. Our head office is located in Barcelona, and we have branches in Madrid, Tel Aviv and Brussels.
- We are currently offering an Analyst position in our exciting and growing company. The Analyst will join the firm’s Sustainability division in Madrid and will support in:
- Technical and economic analysis of technologies;
- Technology trends scouting and insight reporting;
- Contributions to public funding application for research and innovation projects in sustainability;
- Economic and financial analysis of tech startups;
- Transaction documents (economic models, valuation, presentations, teasers, memos, pitch decks);
- Ad hoc assignments within consulting projects (as needed).
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- Proactive mind-set and enthusiasm;
- Good communication and relationship skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Science-savvy, ideally with a science/engineering degree and a prior interest in energy and sustainability;
- A talent in designing good presentations;
- Own drive to bring up suggestions and motivate change;
- English as working language, additional languages welcome;
- Smile a lot, and interest in joining a growing company with great people and fun!
- We offer the opportunity to join a fast-growing advisory firm with top-tier clients, working on innovative and impactful projects that contribute to the ecological transition, within a diverse and dynamic team in a flexible organization.
- Interested candidates please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org