In progress PhD thesis
- Gonzalo Calderón, L. Characterization of Eucalyptus globulus laminated veneer lumber for structural use (PhD Thesis).
- Roig Vena, A.L. Algorithms for the design and optimization of timber gridshells (PhD Thesis).
- Gómez Royuela, J.L. Analysis of the splitting capacity of dowel connections in hardwood loaded perpendicular to the grain in the framework of the fracture mechanics (PhD Thesis).
- Lara-Bocanegra, A.J. Strained timber gridshells. From material to realisation (PhD Thesis).
Completed PhD thesis
- Crespo Outes, J. (2021). Determination of mechanical and fracture properties in Eucalyptus globulus wood for numerical simulation analysis (PhD Thesis).
- Majano Majano, A. (2015). Thermally treated hardwood for structural use (PhD Thesis).